- Office 365 is the latest version of Microsoft Office. This latest version is cloud based, meaning it is available online and offline.
- Office 365 runs on Windows 7 or higher and OS X 10.5.8 and higher.
- Just like the previous version of Microsoft Office, the Home Premium version of Office 365 comes with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, OneNote, and Access.
- Office 365 home premium subscribers get free 60 minutes of skype to landline calls every month.
- BY the end of 2017, Office 365 had over 85 million monthly active users.
- In 2017 Microsoft posted a 35% increase in Office 365 adoption.
- With Office 365, MIcrosoft has taken the lead in cloud based solution adoption. 40% of Europe’s organisations with over 1,000 employees chose Office 365.
- Office 365 uses OneDrive for over the distance collaborations.
This is a very detailed 20 step-by-step video series titled ‘Organize With Office 365’. These over-the-shoulder videos will help you and your clients to understand how to best use this platform to organize and grow their business.
It’s a very practical course that even a complete beginner can follow and get results with it. No fluff theory – only actionable steps to succeed.
Here’s a list of the video titles included in this training:
- Licensing Issues for Businesses
- Home and Business Pricing
- Why Purchase the Home Version
- Business Versions and Pricing
- Purchase and Set Up
- Using Office Applications Offline
- Do You Need to Be Internet Connected
- Using Office Applications Online
- Using One Drive
- Using One Drive – Part 2
- Skype for Business
- Skype for Business – Part 2
- Skype for Business vs. Skype Desktop
- MS Outlook with Exchange
- MS Outlook with Exchange Vs. Home Version
- Managing Tasks with Planner
- The Teams Application
- Invoicing and Management Apps
The total video running time is about 1 hour.
Upgrade Module 1: 20-Part Advanced Training Videos
Here’s a list of the video titles included in this second training:
- Overview: Comparison(s) with Google Docs
- Other 365 Enterprise Options
- Admin Panel
- Admin Panel – Part 2
- Document Sharing And Collaboration
- Document Sharing And Collaboration – Part 2
- Intranet with SharePoint
- Intranet with SharePoint – Part 2
- Onscreen Presentations with Sway
- Onscreen Presentations with Sway – Part 2
- Zapier-Like Integrations with Flow
- Zapier-Like Integrations with Flow – Part 2
- Slack-Like Conversations with Yammer
- Slack-Like Conversations with Yammer – Part 2
- Integrating with WordPress – Part 2
- Adding On Applications with Dynamics 365
- Adding On Applications with Dynamics 365 – Part 2
- Create Surveys, Quizzes and Polls with Forms
- Create Surveys, Quizzes and Polls with Forms – Part 2
The total video running time is about an hour long with full of awesome content.